Thursday, March 18, 2010

My First Blog

This is the first time I've ever done anything like this and I must admit, I am very excited. I haven't written in a while. I've been distracted with work and life so I haven't had much time to do it which I regret deeply. It's time for me to get back to my first love and I think this is the perfect outlet to get it going again. I'm sitting here in my living room surfing the net and watching The Temptations. I love this movie! They just don't make music like that anymore. This has been a long week. I had to terminate someone on Monday and it was very draining. That is the part of my job that I hate. I do not enjoy firing people, even when they deserve it. She really left me with no choice though. Today is sort of my Friday, I'm working from home tomorrow and I am glad about it. I won't have to get up as early and I won't have to deal with traffic. I have so much stuff to do and it will be nice to have the solitude without my employees interrupting me throughout the day. I get so much more accomplished sitting on my couch in a t-shirt and shorts than I do at work fully dressed. I have a pretty low key weekend planned. I'm going to my bookclub meeting on Saturday. I have not finished the book yet so I will be doing that tomorrow night. LOL. I'm a pretty fast reader so I'm not really worried. Other than that, I will be getting some much needed rest. I was ripping and running all of last weekend and I am spent. I will do my hair and watch some movies, that's about it. Till next time....Hopefully I will have something more interesting to talk about. Smooches!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the world of blogging. I'll be following your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete